Do you want to transform your writing in a single hour?
A 60 minute Zoom session can make a massive difference to your writing. The coaching works because it’s so personal. I’ll analyse your writing in advance of the session and then spend an hour talking it through with you and showing how you can improve it.
I’ve had some fabulous feedback. Here’s one from a manager who asked me to work with her colleague – “She has just sent in the first report she has done since her session with you – WOW. What a difference!”
And she promptly booked me for a session with someone esle.
Here’s another one: “I found yesterday extremely helpful – and have been singing your praise to a numner of colleagues. As such, I will send an email shortly for one my direct reports to do some coaching with you.”
Here’s how it works.
- Book your session – email email@example.com to arrange a time. We can do morning, afternoon, evening or lunch-time – whatever works for you.
- Send over some examples of your work – emails, reports etc – whatever it is you write in your job. If you know what you want to work on (e.g. structure) let me know too.
- I’ll analyse your writing in detail and draw up an individual plan for you. If your weakness is being waffly, you have problems with grammar or you use too much jargon, I’ll spot it and show you how to deal with it.
- In the Zoom coaching session, we’ll discuss your writing and how you can improve. The tips will be easy to put into practice and will help you improve your writing instantly.
- Afterwards, I’ll send you the notes I made.
- Start writing brilliant copy!
You may want a second session, or perhaps a follow-up in a few months’ time – but for many, a single hour is enough.
The fee for a one-hour session is £85.
It may be the most useful lunch hour you’ve ever had!